[phenixbb] rosetta_refine connecting non-consecutive residues around break in chain

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri May 27 12:53:01 PDT 2016

Wolfram

Can you send me the files. This should not happen (and does not in
phenix.refine) so I'd like to determine what is going wrong.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov