[phenixbb] Set up phenix and rosetta for phenix.rosetta_refine

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 17 15:15:58 PDT 2016

Youglin

I'm a little confused about what is going wrong here. However, I should
point out that the requirement for two Rosetta installs has changed. The
documentation on the website is for the major release 1.10.1. You can check
the documentation for the nightly you are using by typing

phenix.doc

Look for the updated Rosetta install docs. Unfortunately,  you will have to
get dev-2341 for this feature.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov