[phenixbb] Real space difference maps?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 15 09:47:11 PDT 2016

Hi Oliver,

why not.. I think we can compute map from model and then subtract it
from the experimental input map (after scaling them somehow).

No I did not have that plan because it wasn't clear to me how such map
can be helpful (especially since we don't do best possible job on B
factor refinement).

I will add this option.

Pavel