[phenixbb] Fluorescence group of eYFP

miyatake miyatake at riken.jp
Tue Mar 8 16:13:20 PST 2016

Hello,

now I found a solution like below;

1) make links using " Extensions > Modeling  > Make Link " in Coot

2) Do Ready_Set using the PDB file, and you'll get cif and link.edits files

3) Delete all the lines which contain OXT in the cif file.

4) Involve the cif and link.edits files to the Phenix.refine job

It will work well for the CR2 containing GFP proteins.

  Best,

   Miyatake