[phenixbb] Fluorescence group of eYFP

miyatake miyatake at riken.jp
Mon Mar 7 23:06:50 PST 2016

Dear Pavel,

Thank you for your e-mail.

The bonds I want to connect are  between CR2 and amino acids like below;

C PHE A 64 N1 CR2 A 66
C3 CR2 A 66 N LEU A 68

so I made links by the "make link" of Coot.

Then I made .cif file by the Ready_Set, but I noticed
it always contained OTX terminator atom of CR2, so the CR2 connections
to the next amino acids were something wrong after refinement if I used the cif
as it was.

Thus I deleted OTX in the cif file, and then in turn it went well.

I wonder why the cif file contained OTX, is it something a bug?

Thank you for your attention.

    Miyatake