[phenixbb] Amber in phenix

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 12 12:36:05 PDT 2016

Raphael

Hai is correct about Phenix not supporting AmberTools16. I have been
testing the code to support it and plan on releasing it in a short time
frame. I suggest you install AmberTools15 for use with Phenix or wait until
the code is updated.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov