[phenixbb] .cif file created by Jligand for used in phenix.model_vs_data

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 5 09:59:03 PDT 2016

Gents

You can link a ligand be placing it in the model and using
link_ligands=True.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov