[phenixbb] ligand modification / combination in REEL

andre.stiel andre.stiel at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Thu Jan 28 12:55:55 PST 2016

Nigel,

crazy thing, I repeated the ELBOW run with the exact same smiles for: 1.10-2155 and 1.10.1-2155 and it gives different results. With the newer version addressing the sugar correctly, as you said.
Thanks!

André

André C. Stiel, Ph.D. (PI)

+49 (0) 89 3187 3972
Office: Building 57, Room 009

Cell Engineering Group
Institute of Biological and Medical Imaging