[phenixbb] Simulated annealing composite omit map

Appu kumar appu.kumar9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 06:47:13 PST 2016

Hello All,
I am trying to make the simulated annealing composite omit map for a
protein ligand complex at 4.37A resolution. I think, Simulated annealing is
harsh and  rendering the protein distorting a lot as is evident from the
helix turning into the some random structure. In order to avoid this
protein distortion in protein backbone, do I need to fix some weight or
specific parameter or provide reference structure and put harsh weight ?
Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Appu