[phenixbb] Multiple conformations

Huanwang Yang hyang at rcsb.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 25 08:55:01 PST 2016

Dear Pavel,

Thanks you so much for the new tool which will be useful to the density
validation.

I have a question about the mtz file that is provided to the phenix.polder.
1. Does it have to contain the map coefficients such as FOFCWT/PHFOFCWT?
2. If the mtz must contains the FOFCWT/PHFOFCWT, do you have a simple
tool that will calculate the map coefficients using your bulk solvent
method?

Thanks a lot.

Huanwang