[phenixbb] Fwd: Generate difference electron density maps for residues with multiple conformations

Alejandro Virrueta alejandro.virrueta at yale.edu
Thu Feb 18 09:39:06 PST 2016

I just tried phenix.maps, and it yields substantially different difference
maps than those obtained through my refinement process. Are there any other
techniques or parameters I can modify to make residues with multiple
conformations 'invisible' to phenix.refine, in addition/besides set
occupancies to 0 or deleting the residue form the pdb file?