[phenixbb] Update: Check for radiation-induced reduction of a disulfide bond - PS

Tristan Croll tristan.croll at qut.edu.au
Mon Feb 15 02:11:40 PST 2016

If you're using an older version of Phenix with TLS refinement, this may be simply due to the issue of the radius for B-factor restraints being less than the length of the disulfide bond (so the two sulfurs aren't restrained to similar B-factors). Looking back at some of my older refinements, I see many disulfides with negative density blobs that are probably attributable to this.