[phenixbb] Trouble with occupancy refinement

Chris Fage cdfage at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:09:17 PST 2016

Hi Pavel,

The B-factors of these atoms are quite high (most are 100+), so maybe the
occupancy is compensating as you said. After refinement, the maps don't
look much different. Perhaps it's not worth bothering with occupancy
refinement, then?

I think you got my question. I was asking if it is unusual that only 5/93
occupancies were refined to values other than 0 or 1.

Best,
Chris