[phenixbb] alingments in mr_rosetta

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Dec 21 06:27:56 PST 2016

Hi Tommi,

Yes, mr_rosetta requires that the sequence in your model matches the sequence file (though there can be gaps).  After autobuild there may be some segments (as in your case) that are not assigned to sequence and that may have whatever sequence matched the map.  This will indeed cause trouble with mr_rosetta.

Probably the best solution is to remove all the segments in your autobuild model that are labeled "UNK", indicating that the sequence is not known.

You could also try running:

    phenix.assign_sequenc?e

on your model/map/seq file to see if you can get any more of the model assigned to sequence.

I'm not quite sure what the command line vs command file problem is, but if it causes problems for you I'm happy to have a look if you send everything I need to check it out,

All the best,

Tom