[phenixbb] Phenix Xtriage label error

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 12 12:50:19 PDT 2016

Hi Alex,

What are the column labels in your MTZ file? If you open your MTZ file in
the "Reflection file editor" under "Reflection tools" in the GUI, you can
see all the labels available in the file. You can also run phenix.mtz.dump
<MTZ file> at the command line.

We try to recognize standard label names, like "I(+)," "I(-)," "SIGI(+),"
and "SIGI(-)," so maybe you have labels that we do not expect. Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging