[phenixbb] Rosetta refine compilation issue Centos 7

ludovic Pecqueur ludovic.pecqueur at college-de-france.fr
Thu Sep 24 07:43:40 PDT 2015

Hi Paul, Nigel,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I tried to set PYTHONHOME with
export PYTHONHOME=/usr/bin/python
or
export PYTHONHOME=to PHENIX's python
or
export PYTHONHOME=to a local python compiled from source that I use to compile programs like Pymol

to no avail, I get the same error message.

As I can compile Rosetta without phenix using : ./scons.py -j6 mode=release bin, do you think the problem could reside in the way rosetta.build_phenix_interface works?

Cheers,

Ludovic.