[phenixbb] ADP restraints under TLS+individual ADP

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 23 05:47:57 PDT 2015

Hi Tristan,

oh I can see how this may be a problem! I can change
adp_restraints.iso.sphere_radius 2->2.5 since this is ad hoc anyway just
to trick the sphere ADP restraints behave like simple similarity
restraints in case of refining Ulocal.

It would be interesting to see the actual example, so if you could send
me the files (off-list) that would be great!

Thanks for reporting this!

All the best,
Pavel