[phenixbb] a question on rotamer restraints

Tristan Croll tristan.croll at qut.edu.au
Sat Oct 31 12:20:11 PDT 2015

This is actually a CHARMM thing rather than a VMD thing: in ILE, CD1 becomes CD for whatever reason. There are other naming mismatches - primarily in the hydrogens for protein and nucleic acids, but becoming more numerous as you get further off the beaten track.

Cheers,

Tristan

Tristan Croll
Lecturer
Faculty of Health
School of Biomedical Sciences
Institute of Health and Biomedical Engineering
Queensland University of Technology
60 Musk Ave
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059 Australia
+61 7 3138 6443

This email and its attachments (if any) contain confidential information intended for use by the addressee and may be privileged.  We do not waive any confidentiality, privilege or copyright associated with the email or the attachments.  If you are not the intended addressee, you must not use, transmit, disclose or copy the email or any attachments.  If you receive this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original email.