[phenixbb] Phenix eLBOW output cif missing Chi angle information

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 2 13:23:27 PDT 2015

Did you load the restraints dictionary from eLBOW into coot using File ->
Import CIF dictionary?

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov