[phenixbb] lose the jobs history when update/install phenix new version

caio reis caiosecretfriends at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 26 09:26:59 PST 2015

Hi, my name is Caio, I do Ph.D in biomolecular physics at University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I am writing to know if anyone knows if I'm gonna lose my job history in Phenix, if I update my version to the newest one. I work with many proteins and structures (MR, autobuild, phenix.refine, etc), so as I can better manage my jobs and archives using and consulting my job history in Phenix interface.

I also want to know, if I can use de openmp without having to compile phenix again...because I don't want to lose my job history (in case it can be lost when Phenix is updated/installed again/compiled).
Thank you in advance.