[phenixbb] (no subject)

luzuok luzuokun at 126.com
Wed Nov 18 17:59:54 PST 2015

Dear Tom,
I have the same question too.
Another simple question is that how can I merge two symmetry related molecule? Though I can  easily expand them by coot.

Best!
Lu

--

Lu Zuokun, Ph.D. Candidate
College of Life Science, Nankai University

在 2015-11-18 23:14:48,"Terwilliger, Thomas Charles" <terwilliger at lanl.gov> 写道:

Hi Ashok,

If you have a PDB file with 2 crystallographically-related copies of your molecule, with one called chain A and one called chain B, you can run phenix.simple_ncs_from_pdb on your PDB file to find the matrices and translations.  Let me know if that doesn't do it!

All the best,

Tom T