[phenixbb] anomalous difference map calculation

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Jun 17 10:32:07 PDT 2015

I forgot to mention if you use the LLG maps in Phaser, you select the elements that you are looking for and the wavelength of data collection.  This is a really powerful feature because it allows Phaser to specifically look for each of the elements you are interested in (and the answers will be different for each because the f' and f" will be different for the different elements).

All the best,
Tom T