[phenixbb] Problems running phenix.rosetta_refine

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 3 09:46:01 PDT 2015

Etienne

On OSX with a more recent version of phenix (dev-2057 should be fine) and
exactly the same Rosetta version, I have not trouble running on the command
line or in the GUI. Perhaps you could send me your files to be sure it's
not an input error.

NB. Any files sent to me will be held in strictest confidence.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov