[phenixbb] histidine flip in refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 21 19:04:39 PDT 2015

Hi Joel,

as was suggested main.nqh_flips=False should disable this.

However I'm puzzled about this. NQH flips functionality is designed to
flip these residues such that the clashes are minimized and plausible
H-bonding is achieved. So I wonder why it is not working in your case?

Would it be possible to send me input files (off list) so that I can
reproduce this and investigate. Also please indicate HIS in question.

Thanks,
Pavel