[phenixbb] The difference of using data label "Imean and SigImean" or "F and SigF" in Phenix

Xiao Lei xiaoleiusc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:15:42 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I am using Phenix1.9-1962 version on Mac OS X 10.10.3. I notice in Phenix
refinement or composite omit map GUI panel, there is an option for me to
select data labels. I have two options of data labels: one is "Imean and
SigImean"; the other is "F and SigF". My experimental data is from a single
crystal diffraction set, after convert scale file (.sca) to mtz file using
scalepack2mtz in ccp4, I have a mtz file output. I checked the mtz file
using viewhkl program, it shows I have both Imean, SigImean, and F, SigF
columns. Is there any difference between the data label choices in these
phenix programs?

Xiao