[phenixbb] [ccp4bb] Phenix; converting a map to structure factors

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 10 19:30:25 PDT 2015

I don't know what exactly you have done and how, so I can't offer
meaningful comments. Why don't yo just refine against the map directly?

Also, it sounds like you juts try things out to learn.. It may be a good
idea to attend a Phenix workshop that we have occasionally in different
places. From you email "163.com" I figure you are in China. Chances are
that we may be doing a Phenix workshop in Shanghai beginning of next
year, so if you are nearby or keen to attend regardless the travel
distance - you are welcome.

Pavel