[phenixbb] rosetta.build_phenix_interface problem

Appu kumar appu.kumar9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:02:21 PDT 2015

Dear All,
 I have installed Rosetta on Linux machine. When i am issuing the command "
rosetta.build_phenix_interface" it is giving me following error

scons: Building targets ...
scons: ***
[build/src/release/linux/2.6/64/x86/gcc/4.4/python/libObjexxFCL.so]
Implicit dependency `/usr/local/lib/libdl.so' not found, needed by target
`build/src/release/linux/2.6/64/x86/gcc/4.4/python/libObjexxFCL.so'.

Would you please give me your valuable suggestions to successfully carry
out the Rosetta refinement.
Thank you
Appu