[phenixbb] phenix rosetta refine

Jens Kaiser kaiser at caltech.edu
Mon Jul 6 13:55:45 PDT 2015

Nigel,
  Sorry for the late reply, I was away from the office last week.
  Yes, I did follow these instructions. At the moment I'm using
rosetta_bin_linux_2015.22.57859_bundle and phenix-1.10pre-2084. I
requested 20 models (which I get) but there are rosetta_##.sh files
created that are empty and subdirectories _ros_temp?????? that contain
files with _adp_refine in their names. I'm just wondering if it is
really running as intended.

Cheers,

Jens