[phenixbb] accept MR solution even if the number of clashes is above the threshold

Almudena Ponce Salvatierra maps.farma at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:55:39 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I am running Phaser (from Phenix) and while checking the .log file (it is
still running) I realize that it found some solutions with a TFZ score over
7, but it won't take them I guess because the number of clashes is higher
than allowed (>12, I guess they're not so many either).

My models are poor and for so I would like to check these solutions that
for now Phaser will reject. However in the input I don't want to increase
the allowed number of clashes because this will then affect all the other
solutions and this will take forever...

So my question is: can I tell phaser somehow to write down/save the
solutions for which the TFZ score will be higher than 7? Even though the
clashes

Thanks a lot in advance

All the best,

Almu

--
Almudena Ponce-Salvatierra
Macromolecular crystallography and Nucleic acid chemistry