[phenixbb] Old Phenix jobs

Mark A Saper saper at umich.edu
Mon Jan 26 19:31:43 PST 2015

I was looking at some old Phenix GUI jobs run in Sept 2010 with Phenix version 1.6.4.  Can these jobs be opened with the current (dev-1932) GUI ?  When I try to restore a refinement job opens,  a window opens with the parameters used for the job, but no tab with the results.  When I try to restore other jobs, I receive an error when trying to open them: “UnicodeDecodeError : ‘utf8’ codec can’t decode byte 0x81 in position 35: invalid start byte”.

Another thing I noticed about some of these jobs was that there are *.libtbx_info files in the phenix/tmp subdirectorty that are >100 Mbytes, even one that is 1.2 Gbytes!  Can these files be deleted.  I only see such large files for one particular structure.

Any info about this would be helpful.

Mark
Mark A. Saper, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Chemistry, U-M Medical School
3040 Chemistry Building  |  saper at umich.edu  |  +1 (734) 764-3353