[phenixbb] MR-SAD, SAD

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 26 17:14:04 PST 2015

Hi Georg,

Randy told me about the 100 in the expected RMSD field...not exactly anything that we had anticipated!  We'll put in a check to make sure that the number there is "reasonable".

The idea of using "rebuild_in_place" in autosol with MR-SAD is an interesting one.  Autosol is not set up to do that very conveniently, unfortunately.  I suppose that the best thing to do would be to just run autosol without building, then take the model you input to autosol and  overall_best_refine_data.mtz (data with HLAnom phase information) and  overall_best_denmod_map_coeffs.mtz (map file) and feed them all to autobuild.

All the best,
Tom T