[phenixbb] resolve phases/fom

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat Jan 24 07:03:17 PST 2015

Hi Oliver,

Yes, the FOM for denmod_1.mtz etc would be the values you are looking for.  They aren't echoed in the log files, that is true.  I find the R-factor for density modification (above 0.4 not very good, below 0.3 great) a more useful indicator of how well density modification has proceeded and it is copied to the log files (and used in decision-making) instead.

All the best,
Tom T