[phenixbb] Reducing R/R-free

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:24:15 PST 2015

Hi Pavel,
Thank you.

If I wanted to compare a RCSB structure's highest resolution shell R with
my refined highest resolution shell R.

Do I generate a log file with the binned R *for the RCSB structure* by
running phenix.refine but with *strategy='none' *

or is there a way to generate these binned R factors for the deposited
structure without running a refine cycle with none as strategy?

Thank you,
George