[phenixbb] Coot failed to launch in Phenix after CCP4 update

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 6 15:42:13 PST 2015

Check your settings in the Phenix preferences (Graphics section) - does
this have an explicit path to Coot set?  If so, you will probably need to
update it.  (In the future, it would probably be worth having Phenix
include ccp4 installations in the automatic detection, but that still won't
fix the problem if a specific path is set in the preferences.)