[phenixbb] a question related to phenix.refine

Wind Sui windsui at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 06:32:06 PST 2015

Dear All,
After I finished a refinement by Phenix.refine and I closed the Phenix software, is any method I can get the exact phenix.refine window as the moment the Phenix.refine just finished the refinement? I mean by all the documents saved automatically by the Phenix.refine after it finished a refinement, how can I get the Phenix refine window once more, for the check of Log output, Run status, Results, MolProbity, Real-space correlation, Atomic properties, and sequence check?
Wind