[phenixbb] Quick request for addition to the line at the end of all these mails

Paul Adams pdadams at lbl.gov
Mon Feb 16 11:23:47 PST 2015

Hi Morten,

  we'd added an unsubscribe link at the end of the emails. This may help, although I'm not convinced this is the root cause of the spam foldering. It seems fairly random as to what ends up in spam, in my case at least. However, I hope it helps in some way.

  Cheers,
	Paul

> On Feb 10, 2015, at 6:36 AM, Morten Grøftehauge <mortengroftehauge.work at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear administrators of this list,
>
> Could you please add a line at the very end of these mails with:
>
> As it is it seems that some people have trouble getting off the list after they sign up. Because my spam filter keeps sending phenixbb mails into the spam folder. Which is likely because someone out there keeps flagging them as spam.
> If there's a link like that then gmail will even offer to attempt to unsubscribe for you.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Cheers,
> Morten

Paul Adams
Deputy Division Director, Physical Biosciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley Lab
Division Deputy for Biosciences, Advanced Light Source, Lawrence Berkeley Lab
Adjunct Professor, Department of Bioengineering, U.C. Berkeley
Vice President for Technology, the Joint BioEnergy Institute
Laboratory Research Manager, ENIGMA Science Focus Area

Building 64, Room 248
Building 80, Room 247
Building 978, Room 4126
Tel: 1-510-486-4225, Fax: 1-510-486-5909
http://cci.lbl.gov/paul

Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road
BLDG 64R0121