[phenixbb] Please comment on the twinning analysis of my data by Xtriage

Peter Zwart PHZwart at lbl.gov
Sun Feb 15 11:02:52 PST 2015

I don't see a need for that right now. Delta (le page) is rather large,
twin stats do not indicate twinning.

On 15 February 2015 at 06:27, Smith Liu <smith_liu123 at 163.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have done a Xtriage twinning analysis on my data. I summarize the result
> as following,
>
> Twinning analysis summary: The results of the L-test indicate that the
> intensity statistics below as expected. No twinning is suspected.
> Multivariate Z score L-test: 1.625.
>
> It further shows,
>
> Possible twin operators
> o merohedral twin operator(s) found, 1 pseudo-merohedral twin operator(s)
> found.
> Type       Axis    R metric(%)    delta(le Pa)      delta (lebed)   Twin
> law
> PM        2-fold    4.934               2.547                  0.036
>  l -k h
>
> Based on the above information, will you please advise me whether I need
> to input "l -k h" in the "Twin law" in "Other options" in "Refinement
> settings" in the Phenix refine graphical interface?
>
> I am looking forward to getting your reply.
>
> Smith

P.H. Zwart
Staff Scientist
Berkeley Center for Structural Biology, Science lead
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories
1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA-94703, USA
Cell: 510 289 9246
SASTBX:  http://sastbx.als.lbl.gov
BCSB:      http://bcsb.als.lbl.gov
PHENIX:   http://www.phenix-online.org