[phenixbb] Calculating map with electron scattering factors

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 10 14:06:31 PST 2015

Hi Omar,

electron scattering table is fully supported. In phenix.maps it is

scattering_table = wk1995 it1992 *n_gaussian neutron electron

But if you just want to compute a Fourier map from a PDB file then this
is more straightforward:

phenix.fmodel model.pdb high_res=2.3 scattering_table=electron

You need to have a reasonably recent version of Phenix for this.

Pavel