[phenixbb] on my Phenix refinment

Smith Lee smith_lee123 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 00:49:07 PST 2015

Dear All,

I have started a Phenix refinement, my strategy including xyz coordinates, real space, individual B-factors, Group B-factors, TLS parameters, Occupancies, optimize X-ray/sterochemistry weight, NCS restraints, and Automatically correct N/Q/H errors. Number of cycles is 3 (default).The refinement has been completed. But will you please tell me why there is no rsrl stage occurred in the Run Status window for the total 3 cycles of refinement?
I am looking forward to getting your reply.
Smith