[phenixbb] Global metrics for Ramachandran quality beyond %outliers?

Phoebe A. Rice price at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 5 21:25:06 PST 2015

The Sosnick group (down the hall from me) has done a nice job evaluating the backbone as a whole - try the evaluation server here:
http://godzilla.uchicago.edu/pages/projects.html

Phoebe A. Rice
Dept. of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
The University of Chicago

773 834 1723; PRice at uchicago.edu<mailto:PRice at uchicago.edu>
http://bmb.bsd.uchicago.edu/Faculty_and_Research/