[phenixbb] unwanted N/Q/H flipping in PHENIX.REFINE

Tanner, John J. TannerJJ at missouri.edu
Thu Dec 31 08:20:54 PST 2015

Bernard,

I have experienced this problem too.  A workaround is to disable both NQH flips and real space refinement.

    strategy = *individual_sites individual_sites_real_space rigid_body \
               *individual_adp group_adp *tls occupancies group_anomalous

Jack

John J. Tanner
Professor of Biochemistry and Chemistry
Chair, Biochemistry Department Graduate Admissions Committee
Department of Biochemistry
University of Missouri-Columbia
117 Schweitzer Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: 573-884-1280
Fax: 573-882-5635
Email: tannerjj at missouri.edu<mailto:tannerjj at missouri.edu>
http://faculty.missouri.edu/~tannerjj/tannergroup/tanner.html
Lab: Schlundt Annex rooms 3,6,9, 203B, 203C
Office: Schlundt Annex 203A