[phenixbb] unwanted N/Q/H flipping in PHENIX.REFINE

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 29 09:57:02 PST 2015

Hi Bernhard,

If you disable the flips they should not happen during refinement.
This is something that I heard before but users were reluctant to
provide evidence.
Could you please send me data file, and two PDB files (before and after
refinement) and indicate residues that are undesirably flipped? In case
there are ligands, please send ligand CIF files too.
Once I have files I will run refinement myself and see how this behavior
may be prevented.

Thanks,
Pavel