[phenixbb] command line for reflection file editor

Zheng Zhou zhengzhouzz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:59:39 PST 2015

Dear phenix experts,

How do I combine Rfree from one dataset with the new dataset under command
line? I can do this using reflect file editor GUI easily. But I tried to
look up the documentation for phenix.reflection_file_converter and could
not find a solution.

I am trying to write a script to handle several datasets scaled from
HKL2000. I could do this easily in ccp4, but looks like Ctruncate's
French&Wilson made the completeness worse than scale.log.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best,

Zheng