[phenixbb] on the starting mtz file for phenix refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 21 17:08:27 PDT 2015

Experimental data in both *data.mtz and any other *.mtz from
phenix.refine are identical. What's in *.mtz file is described in
details in phenix.refine documentation:

http://phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/refinement.html

You can use any of the two files as input to phenix.refine and that will
not make any difference.

Pavel