[phenixbb] Number of reflections

Ana Ramos aramosve85 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:01:11 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I am finishing with the refinement of my structure and I noticed that the number of observed reflections used for refinement 36720 is less than 80 percent of observed reflections for data collection (172551). I am aware that the data collection statistics should be calculated in the same resolution range of refinement. Do you know the reason of this difference? I just followed the instructions from HKL where I indexed and scaled and then used Phenix for MR and refinement.

Ana