[phenixbb] Automatic linking of glycans doesn't work when hydrogens are added by ReadySet

Luca Jovine Luca.Jovine at ki.se
Mon Apr 27 01:58:28 PDT 2015

Yes, I also saw this… a solution is to manually edit the PDB file output by phenix.read_set to get rid of HD22 of N-linked Asn residues - then phenix.refine works.

HTH,

Luca

Luca Jovine, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology & EMBO Young Investigator
Karolinska Institutet
Department of Biosciences and Nutrition & Center for Innovative Medicine
Halsovagen 7, SE-141 83 Huddinge, Sweden
Voice: +46.(0)8.524-81136  FAX: +46.(0)8.6081-501
E-mail: luca.jovine at ki.se<mailto:luca.jovine at ki.se>
W3: http://jovinelab.org