[phenixbb] reflections file editor

Tim Gruene tg at shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de
Tue Apr 14 03:44:38 PDT 2015

Dear Almudena,

it would be better to go back one step to the scaling and scale the
two data sets together. The program you used for scaling each of the
two data sets will be able to do so. In XSCALE you would simply
declare to INPUT_FILEs and it would do everything right.

Merging the anomalous data with the native one would make sense if
this would improve the native data set (which has better resolution),
i.e. by improving the completeness. Unless you are desperate there is
probably not much reason to do so. If you still insist, again you
should go back to the scaling step, e.g. with XSCALE as mentioned above.

with regards,
Tim