[phenixbb] reflections file editor

Almudena Ponce Salvatierra maps.farma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:29:20 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I would like to merge two datasets containing anomalous signal. If have
done so earlier for native data within phenix in the reflections editor by
selecting the arrays corresponding to FP and SIGFP and then running the
program.

However when I try to do so for the anomalous datasets it writes FP SIGFP
and FP2 SIGFP2 instead or merging them, so it does with the anomalous
signal... so I guess I have basically only one file containing two datasets
but not a merged dataset. How can I solve it?

Would it be possible, on the other hand, to merge a dataset with anomalous
signal with a native one? The intention behind is to extend the resolution
to the one of the native data.

Best,

Almudena

--
Almudena Ponce-Salvatierra
Macromolecular crystallography and Nucleic acid chemistry