[phenixbb] Autobuild error

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Apr 8 06:02:35 PDT 2015

Hi Lau,

It doesn't sound normal to me to have a missing directory while AutoBuild is running ...  I wonder if you are able to look and see what directories are actually present?  If you go to

   Phenix_Ligandfit/AutoBuild_run_5_

and then look in TEMP0

is there an AutoBuild_run_1_ directory? Run 2?  ...

Also have a look at the overall log file in

   Phenix_Ligandfit/AutoBuild_run_5_/AutoBuild_run_5_1.log

Does the end of that file have any clues?

all the best,
Tom T