[phenixbb] Fo-Fc omit map for ligand in the protein-ligand structure

Wei Shi wei.shi118 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:12:29 PDT 2014

Thank you so much! I guess I will do as Pavel first suggested to define a
box around the ligand and omit all the scattering inside the box (ligand
and bulk-solvent) using CCTBX. I now got CCTBX installed on my computer and
are trying to figure out ... Let me know if any of you happen to know how
to define a box and omit all the scattering using CCTBX. Thank you so much!

Best,
Wei